Monday, January 30, 2012

great make [3] & a pony surprise


After a week's hiatus I'm back with my great make: my application to become a member of the Orientation Support Team here at Fairfield.






I've been working on this for the past few days, semi-hurriedly since I've been very busy with school work and studying. The text talks about my personality, my love of nature, and my creativity, which manifest themselves into characteristics I find in myself beneficial to a person leading freshman through Orientation. 


In other news, I received my giveaway prize from Pony People! I can't decide if I want to send the postcards or just hang them around my room, they're too cool :3 I totally adore the Animal Farm reference of "4 legs good, 2 legs bad" they used as their theme.







Not to mention they threw in this tiny plastic pony as well, he'll be chilling near my bed for the rest of the semester (:

2 comments:

Reading comments makes my day! Don't be afraid to leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!