Sunday, January 8, 2012

great make [1]

As part of my New Year's Resolution I've decided to do a weekly themed post, so I'm finally introducing...


This is going along with another goal of doing something crafty every day, I'll pick my favorite thing each Sunday night and say a few things about it. Whew. Now the introduction's over, here's what I made this week!







A few doodles here, a few doodles there, mostly the result of watching shows on Hulu while being at my desk and playing too much Pokemon, heh. I got some pretty huge watercolor paper for Christmas so in the future I plan to outline/paint a whole landscape, who knows when I'll have time for it though.

I'm nearing the final countdown of going back to school, hopefully staying busy and making this last week count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments makes my day! Don't be afraid to leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!