Monday, October 10, 2011

crayon art



I went home this Columbus Day weekend missing the crafty part of my life college has so far deprived me of, so I decided to try out this crayon melting project the hipsters of the world have been tumbling about lately. The directions are simple; hot glue and start melting, although the crayon can splatter a bit if you do this too quickly or use a hairdryer with a higher setting. 






Voila! It'll just be hanging in my dorm room for the rest of the year but it was so simple to make I might experiment a bit more the next time I have a chance. Red and green christmas themed gifts perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. cool, cool, cool, i will try this definatly! thanx hannah! :))

    (Pls check my new blog: http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments makes my day! Don't be afraid to leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!